Shill bidding. Beware of Karen C and Karen, also David and Judith.

They push the bids higher and it very odd when you up your bid say, from $15 about 7 seconds before the bidding ends one of these people will bid $14.00 dollars! So how do they know you just upped your bid? This has happened to me so many times. You never see these people actually win an item, they know what you've bid.

Shoplc can have their products I'm done.

Being greedy will cost them their business. What goes around comes around.

Review about: Shop Lc Bidding.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I am Karen C, and like you, I was just a bidder. You’re completely right, I rarely won anything because everyone was doing that to me also.

Yes, I am guilty of running up a bid, only if you had done it to me first. It constantly felt like I was under attack by the greedy reseller clicks that are on there. I never won anything nice, and was rarely allowed to win anything of value. Most of what I did win is crap.

I also felt the same as you. It always felt like someone was watching my bids. I spoke to customer service about that issue several times, but they assured me that they would never do such a thing. I don’t know why Shoplc can’t make special deals for those (resell bidders) so the rest of us can have a chance using that service.

I am sorry I was part of your unpleasant experience. I truly apologize to you.

When you mention Karen C do you think is the Customer Sales Executive Karen Connelly ?

StephanieL
Baytown, Texas, United States #1312916
Shop Lc Verified Representative

We apologize that you have had a disappointing experience with our Rising Auctions and would love to speak further with you regarding this issue. We have a special team of agents ready and able to look into this for you, so please feel free to let them know about your situation, and they will do their best to get it taken care of for you. You can contact our Customer Service department directly at 1-877-899-0078 or CustomerService@ShopLC.com